Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and Christmas Wrap Up



Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I am enjoying a rainy day here in VT and have a few days of vacation left yet. It's 47 and all the snow is melting....



I had a great Christmas. I have the most fun catching up with  family and friends. I had an extra special little  present from my friend Patty. Patty and I have known each other for many years-since early college days.  She and her husband would go out with Marc and I  on the weekends when we  were in college.

We lost track of each other as husbands jobs took us out of state and kids came. It was a huge surprise to find out that she was moving into the house next door five years ago and she would be my neighbor. Even though our lives our busy and we really don’t see each other that often, it’s nice to know she is there. And each conversation can pick up where the last one left off.



Thanks for my sweet Christmas present-


 A pretty little teapot with pretty quilt patterns on it.



She received my red and green little quilt.

Nice to have old friends to connect with , isn’t it?

Great to start a new year, isn't it? Did you do anything fun for New Year's?

Be creative, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment