Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Progress made



      I sewed yesterday until I could sew no more. I finished stitching around all thirty feet for my little auction quilt. I am not sure when I have been so happy- I was just dreading it. Now I must go to get the backing fabric. I will use batting too-someone asked me if I would and after checking with others who have used recycled jeans they have said it does work. I am worried about the bulk...but not dreading it as much as the tedious stitching around each foot-now done!



      If you take away the feet, the background is really cool.

     I also started sewing my strip sets for my next project. A good day to be inside and sew. Although some clean snow might be nice. That or a vacation somewhere warm!


     Everyone's foot was so different!
Happy Sewing, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment