|Rooflines # 6 in process , 2012 Colleen Kole|
|Rooflines #6 in process, 2012 Colleen Kole|
Nope, not done yet...
So where have I been?
1. I finished some over dyeing of last week's fabrics before I left.
2. Attended a wedding of my daughter's best friend. My daughter was a bridesmaid and it really shocked me that I have a daughter with a married friend. They just seem so young.
|my pretty girl|
4. I was interviewed by the Grand Rapids Magazine in regards to an article they are doing titled (?)The Quilt as Art. A photographer was sent to my studio to take pictures of me working. ( I really cleaned it up before they came and that took a few days! ) They are doing the article in preparation of the AQS show which will be in Grand Rapids August 22-25th.
I really don't like have my picture taken-ok I hate it... but I hope I am not too much of a dweeb in this article. More importantly, I hope I have spoken somewhat intelligently. It should come out at the end of July. At which point I could snatch all available copies off all shelves in all stores if it is horrid.
5. I was also interviewed by the experiencegr blog for the same reason. I was more relaxed and had an easier time answering questions for that interview.
6. Packed and rode 14 hours here.
Settling in to summer between Vermont and Grand Rapids. I hate lists in the summer. But I think I might need one this summer in order to get done what I need to do for the fall.
Anything fun planned for the 4th?