Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Up, Up and Away

     I am back to work this week. The two lovely children in the last post were acting a little ...not very grateful. So this mom decided it was an "on your own" day yesterday. Meaning, they must find something to entertain themselves and not me entertaining them. :) So, I took the day and worked on piecing another top. Almost there. So you will actually see art this week.

    We went to the annual balloon festival this past weekend. I haven't been in a few years so it was fun to be outdoors and enjoy it.








They all had quilt patterns on them, didn't they? I liked the one on the left the best. I kept thinking of how much work they do for such a short flight.  But they sure looked like they were having fun.

What are you working on this week?

Enjoy the summer, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. There's something magical about hot air balloons. Thanks for the pics.

    Glad you're having a good summer. My week is busy readying the cottage for rental while we're "vacationing" in Colorado for 3 weeks. Hope to see you when we both get back to Michigan.

    ReplyDelete