Snippets from my week so far:
1. I have been watching a robin's nest the past few weeks. Each spring a nest is built on this wreath I have on my side door. The kids love to watch the babies grow. They are peeking out and mom is way too busy feeding them.
|I know someone is watching me|
|Is it ok to jump yet?|
And today I startled them by snapping a picture and off they flew. Made my day to see that happen.
2. Loving polka dots. I see these clamped and discharged-itajame with circles.
3. Persevering with machine quilting a small piece. Until I put the binding on wrong last night when it was way too late to be sewing. I hope to finish it tonight.
4. Getting excited to go next week and just itching to start dyeing. I did a little pole wrapping and dyeing on this silk scarf. Not exactly what I wanted but still turned out well enough to wear it. I still can't get consistent dye take up with the silk and will try a larger diameter pole later.
5. Getting excited for my class next week. Leave on Sunday and am accumulating my supplies.
Yes, it is definitely Wednesday already. I thought I didn't have much to tell you and here I am writing away yet! :)
Be creative, my friends!