Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spinning and Spinning

     I do love the design aspect of this. But when I get stuck I have a bad habit of putting things in a ziplock bag. Except that bad habit is making me feel too guilty with the price of cotton slowly increasing. So this time I decided to be better at photographing and then cutting the photo up first before the fabric- once I had it pieced.


      Well that didn't help at all. I have run a marathon with this piece. And I do have a solution. But I have no idea how to sew it all together. I look at it and I want to run the other way. But last night, I started to sew it together -one seam at a time. Right now I estimate it will be 60x 70...you will have to wait.

   Meanwhile, I found the latest issue of Stitch. And bought it. Great article on indigo dyeing. Not sure I want to try it but would like to research it as I love the colors that you achieve.





I was lost in the list of resources last night.  (Yes, another form of procrastination I know.) 
Focus is the word of the day I think. 

Be creative, my friends!

(Blogger is stuck in caption mode-I give up trying to fix it...)






No comments:

Post a Comment