Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

January Calm

     I have completed the family calendar for January. I have gone back to more detailed filling in of event start and ending times. So school pickup is written in as a 30 minute block of time. It wasn't even on the calendar before because I have been doing it for 18 years. But it does take time to do. And I was over the top excited by the fact I should have 20 hours a week for the next 6 weeks of studio time. Should is the key word. But that is conservative. If I am organized,  it could be 25 hours. And that is not counting the hours I squeeze in at night when they are all settled and in bed.

     I am super excited about January. What use to be a month of dreary days might just turn into a gift of time. Bring it on January. A new reason to celebrate the calm.

     Peek over at the tutorials at  The Sketchbook Challenge. So many creative people!

     Use your time to be creative, my friends! My time starts tomorrow. I'll drive Erin back to college today.

No comments:

Post a Comment