Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Treat for You

     For those of you who enjoy going to the Barn to study with Nancy Crow, I have a treat for you today. Judy Kirpich has been attending a two week master's class and has so graciously been blogging about her journey. I haven't had the opportunity to meet Judy but have only been reading her blog for about a year now. She is very talented and you will enjoy how hard she has been working there and her beautiful results.

     I am off to sew for two hours. My kids have fall break yesterday and today. They will still be sleeping or doing the chores I have written out for them before we go pick up their friends at 11am. A new strategy : I have written my studio time on the family calendar for the next week. I am way too grumpy without it.

Be inspired by Judy today! Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder Colleen! Although it reminds me of how inspiring, but frustrating the experience can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely post. I am glad to have found your blog and have enjoyed reading it. I will add you to my list! And your work is very beautiful. Judy

    ReplyDelete