Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sunshine and Fearless

         I am exhausted. The fun has not stopped here today. It was such a beautiful day that we decided we would try to round up enough strawberries for a pie tomorrow. It's been a new tradition the past few years as I have the easiest strawberry pie recipe- I am not a baker. But the field was picked clean. I have never seen anything like. No pie for us tomorrow. Maybe ice cream. It's easier. The yellow fabric is some sunshine for you this July 4th. I managed to squeeze this in yesterday morning.

And then a little earth and sky for you too. The blues were really pretty this batch.


A good week's work and fun.



Fearless: I am deathly afraid of heights. Who knows why I agreed to buy a second home in VT. But today I hiked to the top of Mount Elmore. No it wasn't Mount Mansfield but it was  a good sized mountain. So no not technically fearless was I, but I made it. The first time in the seven years we have had the house. ( I am not sure they will invite me again.) I was very slow.... Had fun though.

Happy Summer, my friends.

Next week I will have quilt show pics. I need to figure out how to re-size them.

No comments:

Post a Comment