This was my reference composition and I wanted to work off from this piece.
|Taking a look at values with my camera|
I also tried a different way of constructing the block or motif and that is what made me crazy and tripped me up. Last night when I went to write up my assignment after taking pictures, looked at it and sure enough, I had flipped one of the sections. This -
|Ooops -bottom right section flipped the wrong way|
Should have been:
|Rooflines #5, 37x37, Colleen Kole, 2012|
This is done for the week. And I have never been so relieved. I finished assignment 4. One more lecture on Sunday night, and then one more assignment. I will really miss this class.