Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo To You

    Here's hoping you found some chocolate somewhere today.  I decided to play with some orange and yellow scraps and just came up with "candy corn". Seemed like I should get to play when all the others are trick or treating.

Candy Corn 2011
15x20




     I just liked playing around with the dense quilting using this orange and yellow variegated thread. Sometimes, you just have to play.

Hope you had a fun Halloween and all your goblins-if you have them- are stuffed full and sound asleep.

Be creative, my friends.

5 comments:

  1. I love this Colleen. I love the colors, and the way it is off-center.And I like the way you laid the different shades of orange-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sense of color astounds me!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete