Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Vermont Quilt Festival

     First, thanks for your nice comments on the last post. It was a surprise indeed and I always appreciate your encouragement.


     A peek at some of the quilts there this year:



Candy Apple by Colleen Cote
 Art Quilt Exhibit

Judith Reilly

Karen Kamentsky

Noah Patullo-the 14 year old artist

Marilyn Gillis

Pamela Druhen (the front of this piece)

Pamela Druhen( the back of the same piece)


And unfortunately, I mixed up the last few artists credits and pictures so best not post  incorrectly.  Nice to see such a wide variety at this show. Inspiration indeed. 

Fun to see and always a pleasure to attend. Got me back into my sewing groove again. 

I missed you Lynn-maybe next year. 

Be creative, my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment