Well, back to what I am doing in my place. On Friday, I finished my next "L" motif quilt. All these blocks really were pretty boring to do but I did it . I went to my stash of Kona cotton solids-not much left but I want to use it up. So, I needed to use only what I had. No buying anything new in January.
And then, I wanted to use a little less bold of color than I had been using. I didn't want to make it look like a pink and blue baby quilt either. So a small challenge to myself. The further I got into it, the more I enjoyed how a block was looking on the design wall. And then it miraculously all fit together.( I hate the math and just kind of estimated how big to cut it. I did cut freehand for the pieces but squared up the blocks.) And there she is....
My friend asked me many questions I didn't have good answers to. Artistic answers. I need to think about them, too. And do the work.
Be creative, my friends! You never know where it might lead to.