Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

There was a Goal Set/ #5 Finished

     Wasn't there? I think the number was seven. Well, I think this is five. I had purchased small block kits at a yearly shop hop. Never made it to all the shops so I had miscellaneous blocks sitting in a pile. Once I opened the packages and saw-directions - dreaded directions- I knew I couldn't follow them. So, I started cutting them up and now I have a little improvisational baby quilt.



One donation for March already done! ( Yes, I think all sane people are thinking about March in the month of Christmas.A little absolute insanity for the week before Christmas when I haven't even finished Christmas prep yet....)

                                            
                                                    Sweetness and Light
                                                          37x37, 2010


     I had my family Christmas party this weekend. My brother and sister-in-law  from Indianapolis spent the weekend with us. Lots of busy going on here. My family -minus my sick sister and her sick daughter...





       Yes , I have a whacked header up there. I just really only have a certain amount of competence with Photoshop. I will have to wait until my daughter comes home from her exam today and fixes it. With a lot of eye rolling and little patience for me! :) It really does bug me that I don't know how to do this stuff. Fearless to try  but too foolish to know how to correct some of my mistakes. Oh well. No one will die from my whacked header today. Lesson learned: don't change it until  you have the right thing to replace it with.

      Off to run a few errands. I will baste #6 today and finish it before Christmas leaving number 7 to be done the week after Christmas when I am on vacation. Or so goes the plan.

      Be creative, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Have a very good vacation, Colleen. Marry Christmas to you and your family. Very pretty baby quilt :)
    xo,
    J

    ReplyDelete