Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Just Having Fun




    The last five days have been beautiful-in the 70's and for the most part sunny. We did a few projects around the house and then decided to go to Burlington on Friday. It was really windy on Lake Champlain. Also visited art galleries, took in a baseball game and just people watched on the mall in the city. Great times.

     I am just about to pack the rest of my sewing supplies up but wanted to give you a peek at what I have been doing. I owe you a few that were promised last week.


I had just small strips of this fabric and chose to do long strip pieces-really pretty Australian fabric pack that I bought at the Vermont Quilt Festival.



Then I decided to make one of my previous tops bigger. Don't know if I like it or it needs to be even larger.



And then this one which is in the process of being pieced. I am FINALLY processing the idea of a moitf from my last Crow class. Ok that took long enough.



I am 20 minutes away from my house right now-so I apologize for this picture-can't re-take it here at the coffee shop. I really like the feel of this and imagine it to be about 5x6 when it is done. So that's what I have been working on. Very scattered and unrelated. Just felt like working along with the summer instead of being scheduled and pre-planned.

I can only imagine maybe one more post from here. We have another dairy show which takes up two days and then the big packing up and driving home. Oh and maybe we can squeeze in a trip to Shelburne Farms where there is a quilt exhibit....I am never bored. Have you noticed?

Hope you are having fun this summer.

Happy Summer,my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment