Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Week of Baby Quilts


   I love babies. I love holding them in the middle of the night and in the middle of the day. I love happy babies and screaming babies. Some people are baby people and some are not. My husband-is not a baby person.He doesn't even like holding babies unless they are content and sleeping. Luckily, I did like babies and never minded that I did the majority of our kids care.

   I ,also, love making baby quilts-small and achievable sweet things. March is the month our guild donates baby quilts to one of the local hospitals for their neo-natal unit. So this week, I will see how many I can make.
They become another addictive thing to make.


     I think I need to make something for a little boy next. I have plenty in my stash of commercial fabrics to pick something other than flowers!



     Here in MI we don't see much sun in the winter months. But I read yesterday that this is the longest stretch of sunny days we have had in a year. The sun looks so great shining in the windows. No wonder we are all smiling again.
  
     Off to see one of my favorite babies this morning.

     Happy Sewing, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful sunshine on the spools of thread. Have fun with the baby quilts :)

    ReplyDelete