Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Back Home Again




     Well I certainly shouldn't have said anything about how easy our trip was to VT. The trip back home was a bad dream. No, a nightmare. When we got to the ticket counter in Burlington after waiting in line for 30 minutes, the agent said our plane would be delayed. My husband asked why it show on the board that it was delayed. Listen to this ANSWER:

The departure board is only updated on a monthly basis.

So why is the board up there and why are we-all hundreds of passengers -looking at this board-like morons-every time we enter the airport? To this minute, I can't believe the answer. And then they wanted to re-book us-three days later.No other flights available until three days later.  Airline travel is just the pits. And the only way it will change is if we all stop for awhile in protest of the bad customer service you get these days. I understand why some things are done for safety's sake but the rest is just stupidity of employees and airline companies. We missed our connecting flight and ended up renting a car and driving the last leg of the journey home. Very late.


Ok that was a big complaint. I am now ready to move on. A few more barn pictures for you which downloaded in record time.
.


Blue skies.

I did finish this small piece while I was there. It is made from bits of recycled silks and hand dyed linen.I don't particularly like it but sometimes you just need to finish the project!


Falling Leaves- approx 18x24.

That's Pesto and she is one of the cows my daughter chose to show for 4-H this summer. And my daughter is so happy when she is working at the barn. I guess that makes all the travel problems worth it to see that great smile!

Happy Sewing, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment