Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

A Little Stitching

     I have been doing just a little handstitching on a small quilt. Not much as we had eight soccer games this weekend. That was just insane. I was sitting there thinking of an even more insane person who scheduled these games-certainly not a mother.
     They have all returned to school and after three snow days last week, it is quiet. Peacefully quiet. Even the dogs are tired and just laying here at my feet.
     I want to share with you a link to a great resource for machine quilting. It is an e-book written by Frieda Anderson and Robbi Joy Eklow and it's FREE! You'll find it at www.quiltingarts.com under free stuff. I printed it out as it is an easy and concise guide to different ideas I would like to try.

Update on Project Joy: #7 is actually under the machine. I might actually finish all eight! Happy Sewing, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment