Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

What Inspires You?

     A friend recently asked me what my inspiration was for a new quilt. I pondered that question for a long time before I responded to her question. It wasn't one thing but a long list of of things: magazines, books, workshops, quilt shows, nature, architecture, a special teacher, or just daily observation which I try to jot down in my journal.

But on a daily basis, I enjoy catching up on blogs where photos are posted regularly and words treasured. Many share informative tutorials that I learn from tweaking information to make it work for me. So many wonderful friends post on a regular basis that I feel connected - as if we are having a cup of coffee together-even though we are miles apart.
  
     So, my friends from near and far, I begin my own blog. To journal my progress, to challenge myself, to share with you and perhaps, someday to inspire another! Over the next few weeks, I will share what I have worked on this past year. Welcome and let me know what inspires you.

No comments:

Post a Comment