Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Promise is a Promise

     I promised myself that I would get the carpet cleaned in my studio when summer was over. For the past six years, I have made that promise. And this year, I am keeping that promise to myself. I spent this afternoon moving all the loose items in my studio out. Now, tomorrow, I will have my husband help me move the rest of the smaller furniture out.



     I will move a machine down on the kitchen table so I am not interrupted. It's my first day with the kids in school and I easily could have procrastinated on the carpet cleaning.  My list of what I want to accomplish before Artprize is very long. I also got a little help from a friend, Terri Watson. She is quilting two of my pieces and I can't wait to get them back. I will share when they come back.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment